My
time at Mississauga Community Legal Services has been a remarkable experience.
I originally came here as part of completing the Paralegal Program at Sheridan
College; yet I discovered that there is nothing comparable to real work
experience, especially when receiving it from a group of dedicated Lawyers and
Paralegals.
The
Lawyers and Paralegals at Mississauga Community Legal Services have a genuine
concern about each person that comes to the clinic in search of legal advice
and they go out of their way to ensure that each client receives the legal
advice or representation that is needed. The Mississauga community is fortunate
to have such devoted Lawyer and Paralegals serving them at their time of need.
As
mentors, the staff made genuine efforts to share their knowledge and educating
me in the field of law. I found new confidence as they helped ease my
transition from the classroom directly into the workplace. They exposed me to a
wide variety of assignments that greatly improved my legal skills while
allowing me an opportunity to work directly with clients, observe hearings,
draft legal letters, research unique legal issues, as well as write legal
memos, and much more. My passion for law has only increased after working here
at Mississauga Community Legal Services.
I
am forever thankful to Orla, Douglas, Janice, Terry, Ritu, Chantelle, Denise,
Daniel, John and Deidre for giving me the legal experience I require to start
my career within the field and for the opportunity to serve my community.

No comments:
Post a Comment